Having presented at TEC2011 in Frankfurt for the first time was a good experience and I was very pleased to be asked to speak again. This time in San Diego in the US.
Join us for The Experts Conference for Virtualization 2012, April 29-May 2 in San Diego! TEC is the leading advanced training conference for Microsoft technologies, and this year brings even more sessions on Windows Server 2012 / Hyper-V 3.0, including Hot Storage Tricks, Capacity Management and Performance Analytics, SCVMM 2012 and Best Practices for Virtualizing Mission Critical Applications, and many more key topics.
Some of the internationally known speakers at TEC 2012 include:
- Brian Madden, Virtualization Expert at Tech Target as keynote presenter
- Mattias Sundling, Virtualization Track Facilitator/vExpert/Evangelist at Quest
- Stephen Baron, Senior Program Manager at Microsoft
- Christopher Kusek, vExpert/Technology Evangelist at EMC
- Dung K. Hoang, Principal Engineer at HP
- Hans Vredevoort, MVP/Consultant at Inovativ
- Rob Nottoli, System Architect at Microsoft.
- Greg Shields, MVP/vExpert/Senior Partner at Concentrated Technology
Check out the TEC website to see the full lineup.
TEC is for the experts by the experts and, as such, the sessions are highly technical (300-400 level) and include both presentations and demonstrations led by some of the world’s top technologists. Don’t miss your chance to learn from the best. TEC also provides really good networking opportunities! Meet the speakers, experts, product managers from Quest and Microsoft.